Doctor's Orders Doctor's Orders

That was great!
'This is bananas, doctor bananas' -slayed me.

WormDads responds:

Thanks!!

YouTube Red Version YouTube Red Version

Good work doood!

MUSS in progress MUSS in progress

looks like a version of doom. Without any of the fear or scare.

Ciullo-Corporation responds:

Well, it isn't DOOM... but thanks!
Already the fact it remembered you a masterpiece like DOOM make me feel very proud... as for the fear and the scareness, just wait the end of this year and you'll see them both ;)

HALLOWEEN IMAGE PUZZLE HALLOWEEN IMAGE PUZZLE

There should be more than one puzzle. Ok execution. Could be better graphics.

Crazy Snake Crazy Snake

Very disappointing. It's games like this that make me wanna give up on newgrounds, but seeing this is a review, and my personal catalogue of work places me at an authoritative level to help let me tell you why your game sucks. Your change of scripting in the snake game has caused it to be terribly dull.You've given the user so much control that they do not feel challenged. further more I was killed when I had not touched a wall, demonstrating that the boundaries had not been appropriately set. Also, why no background music? There's an audio portal for a reason. Bottom line: Work harder!

Is love forever tester Is love forever tester

:')

Thanky i you. I havebeen with my husband for 10 years but recently i have been scaredthat he's been cheating on me. after using your service irealise that we must get a divorce.

Worst Mistake Worst Mistake

Feel like the character of your voice needs a bit more work. Like, its good what your going for, but just doesn't quite come off strong enough. On top of that the lyrics don't do you to many favours. Allthough they are ballsy in how personal the are, its how they are personal that doesn't quite do it. They sound like depressive ramblings, if you can think more concisely of a topic to centre such ramblings around, something to give it more purpose that would make the song a lot more strong. Also, the beat sounds rather plain. Not in a melodic sense, but in the production/ mixing. The bass and drums don't smack, due to their sound. The piano loops is a bit boring. Sooo yeah. I'd suggest work on it alot more. Try and stay focused. Perhaps find a reference track, an artist you like the sound of. And then once you've recorded try listening to your track, and theirs, and see how t compares in quality. and if it doesn't, then put more work in.

Luke responds:

The thing is that this track is SUPPOSED to sound like depressive ramblings, and if you've ever sat down with or spoken with a depressed person about their problems, they go from point A to point Q to point J to point R and back to point A. It's all over the place because they're trying to put their thoughts together just as much as the listener is.
I know what I'm doing with lyricism, I didn't want my vocals to have a big "in your face" kind of impact on this song, for reasons that should be obvious. It's sad. I'm supposed to sound sad, and weak.
I can write a track, listen to my other ones if you think I'm no good with lyrics. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but this isn't a perfect example of my lyricism or rapping in general.

Aside from that, thank you for the review and the criticism. It's just one of those tracks where I had a sound in mind, lyrics in mind, and it ended up sounding and being written the way I'd pictured it.

|R|Shift Recoil |R|Shift Recoil

I quite like the melody and 8 bit styles. But the drum sounds are really lacking. Kinda made me feel a touch more deflated about it then I should. Bass is nice though.

Radiationator responds:

Thanks for your review! Even though I like the drums on this song, I know what you are talking about. I recently got some new drum packs, so my drums will have a better sound in future songs :)

The Girl that Makes me Smile The Girl that Makes me Smile

This is why love should be illegal. Makes us lonely people feel so crippled inside. When we want some, and see the signifiers, but can't have none. Dope piano piece though. Sorry, I got self indulgent for a moment there... Its very very pretty.

Jabicho responds:

Man, I feel your pain, guess we all go through those moments, where it hurts so bad to feel lonely. Thanks for checking my piece! It means a lot, I'm happy you liked it

The Minish Cap The Minish Cap

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in zelda games like ocarina of time you do grow up but that is stil realey funny if you are the same dude who did the wolden chooc link you are fucking awasam

Deku Link Deku Link

thats from majgers mask!!!!!!!

thats from majgers mask when the skull kid turuns you into a wolden chooc if you want to play this game for free go on too the web site dope roms and go to the top emulaters and it will say project64 and after you do that down loude the legend of zelda majgers mask and who ever made this awasame bit of art tell shadowtheblackknight that link isnt fucking gay

Christmas Link Christmas Link

prety good

i perferd normole all green link when i saw that i was thinking is ther a zelda game whre at one point yoer santa link and you go arond the deku forest delivering presints