Doctor's Orders Doctor's Orders

That was great!
'This is bananas, doctor bananas' -slayed me.

WormDads responds:

Thanks!!

YouTube Red Version YouTube Red Version

Good work doood!

MUSS in progress MUSS in progress

looks like a version of doom. Without any of the fear or scare.

Ciullo-Corporation responds:

Well, it isn't DOOM... but thanks!
Already the fact it remembered you a masterpiece like DOOM make me feel very proud... as for the fear and the scareness, just wait the end of this year and you'll see them both ;)

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

ha ha. excellente. i hope you r wun proud madufarka!

Dirty Work Dirty Work

i get it now

he's drug fucked. he hears dark menacing beats that aren't there. HE embraces that sexy animilistic view that cast distertions upon those grey pines that blossom before the cold. I mean winter. soooooooooooo did you watch the game last night?

Don't Wait, Jeremiah Don't Wait, Jeremiah

so glad the cat died i hate cats. i hope jeremiah eventually pops himself to be with his cat the fucken cat lover. mostly i foun d this film dull n tedious. the music and animation style was nice i just didn't find the actual content of what was hapning engaging at all.

Hey Man! Hey Man!

woa

woa that was cool cos like you showd that you had the potential to make something good if you wanted. i mean this had good voice acting n fine animation but insted u made 5 seconds of no story. its people like you who keep newgrounds alive. they shud call you the immortal submitter n then ill make u submit to my deep dark secrets!

Doodle episode 1 Doodle episode 1

duuude

dude you got a lil kid to voice a character that gets peed on by a dog? AWSUM!

rian20000 responds:

cool thanks

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

this is the greatest video ever

I'm always playin the impulsive rapist and doin my sexy dance. It's really nice and encorouging to see a character in a animation I can relate too. reassures me that I was right and the head quacks were wrong. My only criticism was that this was too short. I wanted to see more and more forever!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

haha yes there needs to be more impulsive sexual deviants in pop culture....waaaaiiit aren't there already heaps?

A Statement To Newgrounds A Statement To Newgrounds

Is this guy 4 real???

What a nerd.
I didn't know it was possible to make a 5 minute video with no argument, just a guy saying he likes newgrounds and he was soo nervous.
I gave it a 5 because it made me laUGH THINKING THIS GUY HAS NO LIfe (66 submissions) he just sits around thinking his opinions are worth sharing.
I added him to my fav artists list just tyo make him think that someone cares.

SamuraiClinton responds:

LOL don't know how to react to this one